|AMERICAN||UP TO 30 MINUTES||3 PERSONS|
A very simple recipe for a delicious pumpkin puree soup. The recipe differs from the classic ones due to the addition of spices and the absence of an orange. Proper nutrition, which is suitable even for babies.
|Bulb onions||1 pc.|
|Water or broth||300 ml|
|Salt||Add to taste|
|Ground black pepper||Add to taste|
|Cream 10% fat||100 ml|
|Vegetable oil||1 tablespoon|
If you are cooking for a baby, do not add onions and spices, and cream can be replaced with baby milk.
- Wash the pumpkin, peel and seeds.
- Peel potatoes, carrots, onions and garlic.
- Cut the pumpkin, potatoes and carrots into cubes of the same size ~ 2 * 2 cm and put in the pan.
- Chop the onion finely, pass the garlic through a press and fry in vegetable oil in a well-heated pan. Add nutmeg and paprika, mix.
Spices, when heated, reveal their aroma. Add salt and black pepper.
- Add the frying to a pan with vegetables, pour water or broth so that the liquid slightly covers the vegetables.
- Cook over medium heat for 15-25 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the stove and mash the soup with a blender.
- Return the pan to the stove, add salt and/or ground black pepper if necessary, add cream, mix and warm for 1 minute.
P.S. If desired, the soup can be decorated with pumpkin seeds, herbs or fried bacon.
A wonderful autumn pumpkin-feather soup turns out to be tender, spicy and fragrant. Can be served with pumpkin seeds, croutons or fried bacon. Foodies will appreciate this delicious and easy-to-cook soup!