|MEXICAN||30 TO 60 MINUTES||4 PERSONS|
Great idea for a dinner on a hot summer day. Such shrimp can be cooked both in the oven and on the grill, if you are going to spend time with friends in nature. Avocado sauce and tortillas perfectly complement this dish and maximize it’s taste.
|Large shrimp||500 g|
|Bell pepper||2 pcs.|
|Sour cream||150 ml|
|Lime juice||4 teaspoon|
|Olive oil||3-4 tablespoon|
|Salt/pepper||Add to taste|
|Scones or pita bread||4-8 pcs.|
- Shrimp clear of shell and wash well under running water.
- Cut the pepper into long slices.
- Pineapple cut into cubes.
- Jalapenos cleanse well of seeds and cut into half rings.
- Now marinate the shrimp. To do this, salt and pepper them well, add 2 teaspoon lime juice and some olive oil. Leave to marinate.
- Mix the bell peppers, pineapple and jalapenos, put on a baking sheet, salt and add a little olive oil. Put the bake in the oven at 180°C degrees for 10 minutes.
- When the vegetables are baked, it’s time to bake the shrimp. Put them on a baking sheet so that they lie separately from each other. Bake shrimp on each side for 3-5 minutes. You can also grill shrimp.
- While the vegetables and shrimp are baked, prepare the sauce. To do this, peel the avocado from the peel and seeds, put it in the bowl of a submersible blender, add a little salt and the remaining 2 teaspoon lime juice, beat until smooth. Add sour cream and mix well.
- Put the shrimp and vegetables on the dish, mix them carefully. Sprinkle finely chopped with chives and serve with avocado sauce and tortillas.
P.S. Bon Appetit!
Initially, it was a Mexican fajita dish in which you need to wrap the filling and sauce in a tortilla, but you can also eat a tortilla in the bite or without it at all. In my opinion, shrimp with pineapple and sweet pepper is a fairly self-sufficient dish and definitely deserves you to cook it this summer!