|FRENCH||UP TO 30 MINUTES|
|Lemon or lime juice||1 tablespoon|
|Salt pepper||Add to taste|
|Olive oil||1 tablespoon|
Cooking time – 10 minutes; servings – 2; 1 serving contains – 400 kcal.
- We clean and chop the avocado in a blender.
- Add salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon juice. Mix well.
- Now prepare the poached egg. To begin with, put the water to boil, and break the egg and pour it into a separate container.
- When the water boils, add salt and with a quick movement stir the water in a circle with a fork to make a whirlpool. Quickly pour the egg into the whirlpool and turn off the stove. Cook the egg for 2-3 minutes. Then gently pull it out with a slotted spoon. To prepare the second egg, do the whole procedure first.
- Fry slices of bread in a toaster or oven. Spread avocado paste on top and lay the egg. Lightly pepper on top and serve until the egg is still hot.
Toast with avocado and poached egg is prepared very quickly, fills our body with energy and vitamins, and taste will delight real gourmets!