|European||60 to 90 minutes|
|Meat (beef)||0.5 kg|
|Salt/pepper||Add to taste|
- Peel the potatoes and cut into rings. Fry the potato rings until half cooked.
- Cut the eggplant along. We also fry eggplant, salted it well. Slices of eggplant can be baked in the oven to reduce the amount of oil and fat content in the moussaka.
- Twist the meat using a meat grinder or meat slicer in a blender.
- Chop the onion finely.
- Blanch the tomatoes, then remove the peel from them and chop finely. We leave one tomato intact for decoration.
- The minced meat is fried in a pan. Add salt and pepper, onion and chopped tomatoes. We put it out under the lid until the meat is ready, stirring it occasionally.
- Cook the Bechamel sauce. To do this, melt the butter. Add the flour and stir, fry it in oil. After obtaining a homogeneous consistency, add milk. In order to avoid lumps, Bechamel sauce must be constantly stirred. At the end, add salt and nutmeg. Part of the sauce is left to grease the form. In the rest of the sauce, add a beaten egg and cheese, with this sauce we will fill the moussaka from above.
- When all the components are ready, proceed to the collection of the moussaka. All the ingredients will be laid out in two layers. Lubricate the form with Bechamel sauce. First, spread the potatoes, then put the eggplant. Put the minced meat on the eggplant. Potatoes on top, then eggplant, minced meat and eggplant again. Top with our sauce.
- Cut the tomato into slices, put on top of the sauce and sprinkle with cheese.
- We send our moussaka to the oven preheated to 180°C for 40 minutes.
P.S. Bon Appetit!