|EUROPEAN||30 TO 60 MINUTES|
One of my favorite snack recipes is baked bell peppers with ham and cheese in the oven. All my friends love this pepper and always ask for an addition. Dijon mustard is a great addition to this appetizer. The recipe is very simple, requires a minimum of effort, and in return you get a maximum of taste and pleasure.
|Bell pepper||4 pcs.|
- Pepper must be washed, cut in half lengthwise and carefully peeled from the seeds. For beauty, you can leave ponytails.
- Blanch the pepper before baking. To do this, dip the pepper in boiling, slightly salted water for 2-3 minutes.
- While the pepper is blanched, prepare the rest of the ingredients. Cut the ham into strips and fry in butter for 2-3 minutes.
- Peel the tomato and cut into cubes. To peel easily peeled, you need to pour tomatoes with boiling water.
- Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and put our peppers in a row.
- In each pepper we put the fried ham, sprinkle with finely chopped greens on top, lightly salt and grease with mayonnaise or unsweetened yogurt, put the tomatoes and sprinkle everything with plenty of cheese.
- Bake peppers in an oven preheated to 180ºС for 20 minutes.
- Serve peppers better warm and with Dijon mustard.
P.S. Bon Appetit!