|RUSSIAN||60 TO 90 MINUTES|
Stuffed Savoy Cabbage with beef, mushrooms and rice.
|Savoy cabbage||1 big head of cabbage|
|Ground beef||250 g|
|Champignon mushrooms||300 g|
|Tomato paste||150 g|
|Bay leaf||2 pcs.|
|Salt/Black Pepper/Coriander||Add to taste|
- To begin with, put rice to cook, it must be taken from the calculation one to one so that it is cooked until half cooked.
- While the rice is being cooked, finely chop the onions and carrots, as well as the mushrooms. Fry onion, carrots and mushrooms in sunflower oil.
- Mix the ground beef with onions, carrots, mushrooms, and rice. Add salt, pepper, ground coriander.
- Time to prepare the cabbage. Divide the cabbage into separate sheets and soften in the microwave (about 20 seconds) or lower it for 10 seconds in boiling water.
- When everything is ready, we begin to wrap cabbage rolls. Ready-made cabbage rolls are placed in a baking dish.
- For the sauce add tomato, water, spices, basil, and one teaspoon of sugar to the tomato paste. Bring it all to a boil and fill our cabbage rolls.
- Put the cabbage rolls in an oven preheated to 200°C for 45 minutes. I close the open baking dish with foil on top.
P.S. Enjoy your meal!
Stuffed Savoy Cabbage are very tender, nutritious and tasty! Mushrooms give cabbage rolls a richer flavor and enjoy this dish is a pleasure!