|ITALIAN||20 MINUTES (+ 8-10 HOURS)||12 PERSONS|
Today there are many variations of this dessert. But still the classic recipe remains more popular and unique.
|Mascarpone Cheese||500 g|
|Savoiardi Cookies||1 pack|
|Marsala Wine||2-3 tablespoon|
- An hour and a half before preparation, it is necessary to brew coffee. Cookies should be dipped in cold coffee.
- Remove the Mascarpone cheese from the fridge to make it soft and pliable when whipping.
- First, separate the yolks from the protein. Protein needs to be added a little bit and put in the fridge to cool.
- Beat the yolks, add sugar and mix well. Beat cream for Tiramisu with a whisk or a mixer, you can just use a fork. All ingredients must be added gradually and beat well – this is an important point, then the cream will turn out airy and without lumps.
- Add the mascarpone (in parts) to the whipped yolks with sugar and mix well so that there are no lumps.
- Remove the proteins from the fridge and beat them with a mixer until stable peaks.
- Introduce the protein in parts into the cream and mix gently. The cream is ready!
- Pour coffee into a deep plate and add a couple of tablespoons of Marsala wine.
- Take the form. Dip Savoyardi cookies and put them in a shape, in a row (cookies must be very quickly lowered into coffee half and immediately removed).
- Put a portion of the cream on top of the cookies and spread over the entire surface.
- After making a second level of cookies. Depending on the size of the mold, you may have 2 or 3 layers of cookies.
- Cover the last layer of cookies with the remaining cream. Put Tiramisu in the fridge to cool (optimally for the night).
- After that, put on a plate and sprinkle with cocoa (sweet or bitter).
P.S. Marsala wine can be replaced with another sweet wine, for example, Madera. And you can add a couple of teaspoons of brandy or not add alcohol at all.
Tiramisu – a divine Italian dessert! Very tasty, airy and tender. It just melts in mouth and leaves no one indifferent. A great option for a festive table, a romantic dinner or just when you want something tasty.