|EUROPEAN||30 TO 60 MINUTES|
|Bell peppers||4 pcs.|
- Pepper must be washed, cut in half lengthwise and carefully peeled from the seeds.
- Blanch the pepper before baking. To do this, dip the pepper in boiling, slightly salted water for 2-3 minutes.
- While the pepper is blanched, prepare the rest of the ingredients. Cut the ham into strips and fry in butter for 2-3 minutes.
- Peel the tomato and cut into cubes. To peel easily, you need to pour tomatoes with boiling water.
- Grease a baking sheet with vegetable oil and put our peppers in a row.
- In each pepper we put the fried ham, sprinkle with finely chopped greens on top, lightly salt and grease with mayonnaise or unsweetened yogurt, put the tomatoes and sprinkle everything with plenty of cheese.
- Bake peppers in an oven preheated to 180ºС for 20 minutes.
- Serve peppers better warm and with Dijon mustard.
P.S. Enjoy your meal!
One of my favorite snack recipes is baked bell peppers with ham and cheese in the oven. A great addition to this appetizer is Dijon mustard. The recipe is very simple, requires a minimum of effort, and in return you get a maximum of taste and pleasure.