|AMERICAN||30 TO 60 MINUTES|
Perfectly combined with a glass of milk or aromatic tea, perfect for breakfast and snack.
|Oatmeal flour||150 g|
|Wheat flour||50 g|
|Baking powder||10 g|
- First, beat with mixer softened butter and sugar.
- Add 2 eggs and continue to beat.
- Add cinnamon and vanilla or vanilla sugar, mix well.
- Grind oatmeal into flour, mix with wheat flour and add to our dough. We also add baking powder, a pinch of salt and mix well.
- Add milk and mix until smooth.
- Add blueberries and mix gently.
- Put the dough in the muffin tins, filling them in 3/4.
- Bake muffins in a preheated oven at 175ºС for 25-30 minutes. When the oat muffins are ready, let them cool slightly and put on a plate.
P.S. Enjoy your meal!
Bright, juicy oatmeal muffins with blueberries soaked in vanilla and cinnamon aromas are simply impossible to resist. But it’s not necessary, in one muffin about 110 kcal, so you can enjoy them without any pain of conscience!