|ITALIAN||30 TO 60 MINUTES||4 PERSONS|
|Cherry tomatoes||300 g|
|Basil leaves||50 g|
|Garlic cloves||2 pcs.|
|Olive oil||70 ml|
|Provencal herb mixture||Add to taste|
|Salt||Add to taste|
- Cook the pasta in boiling salted water (the cooking time is indicated on the packet).
- Grind the almond. You can do this in a blender or mortar.
- For the Pesto sauce, grind the basil, arugula and garlic with a blender. Mix herbs, add olive oil and salt.
- Add nuts to pesto and stir.
- Bake the cherry tomatoes in the oven at 180°C for 15 minutes, sprinkling them with olive oil, sea salt and Provencal herbs.
- Spice the pasta with Pesto sauce. Mix well.
- Arrange the pasta on plates, garnish with baked tomatoes and sprinkle with toasted almonds on top.
Delicious and almond pesto pasta is ready! Bon Appetit!