|FRENCH||80 MINUTES||12 PERSONS|
This recipe is for two small tarts. They can be prepared in advance and frozen, then the cooking time will take even less.
You can take any fruits and berries in the filling. Nectarines and plums give a pleasant sourness. The pie is perfect with green tea!
|For the dough:|
|Cold butter||100 g|
|Cold water||40 ml|
|Nectarines (apricots or plums)||400 g|
|Corn starch||15 g|
|Egg yolk||1 pc.|
|Milk or cream||1 tablespoon|
- Mix flour with salt. Chop cold butter into cubes and mix with flour. Press the butter into flour with your hands, getting crumb.
- Add cold water and quickly form a ball of dough, do not knead for a long time.
- Divide the dough into 2 discs, wrap with foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Wash the nectarines, peel and cut into 1 cm thick slices.
- Mix the slices of nectarines with starch and sugar.
- Remove the first dough disc from the fridge. On a surface slightly dusty with flour, roll it into a circle with a diameter of 20-25 cm. Fan the nectarines onto a circle of dough, leaving 2.5-3 cm at the edges.
- Gently fold the edge up the filling. Repeat the same steps until the second part of the test. Send both biscuits to the freezer for 20-30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200 C. Mix the yolk with milk and brush the edges of the dough with a brush. Sprinkle the filling with 2 tablespoons of sugar.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes until beautiful golden brown. Cool on a baking sheet and serve.
The tart is a symbol of summer! This is the simplest pie, based on shortbread dough and many fillings from seasonal fruits and berries. Perfect for a light summer tea with friends. Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and the tart becomes a truly refreshing dessert.