|EUROPEAN||55 MINUTES||2 PERSONS|
Juicy chicken breasts in a crispy crust of breadcrumbs and parmesan. The recipe is very simple, and the result will surely please you. The breast is juicy and tasty, and the creamy mushroom sauce complements it perfectly. Choose the side dish yourself – rice, spaghetti, mashed potatoes or vegetables. Anything goes with this dish.
|Chicken breasts||2 pcs.|
|Parmesan grated||80 g|
|Shallots (elongated onion)||2 pcs.|
|Blue cheese||100 g|
|White pepper||A pinch|
|Chicken bouillon||400 ml|
|Cream 30%||200 ml|
|Parsley||A couple of stems|
|Salt/Black pepper||Add to taste|
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Mix the breadcrumbs with the grated Parmesan. Rinse and dry the chicken breasts. Spice with salt and pepper. Beat eggs with a whisk and salt a little (literally a pinch). Dip the chicken breasts in the egg, then in flour. Then again in the egg and breaded with parmesan. Place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cut the shallots into thin slices. Chop the garlic finely. Fry onions and garlic in butter in a frying pan over low heat for 7-10 minutes until soft. Add ¾ of the total mushrooms, sauté for a few minutes over high heat to brown the mushrooms. Then add the broth and white pepper. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10-15 minutes. Then add the cheese and cream, torn into small pieces. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the cheese dissolves.
- Cool the sauce a little. Pour the contents of the pan into a blender and chop. Pour the chopped sauce back into the pan and leave over very low heat.
- Take two more pans. In one fry the remaining mushrooms in oil until golden brown. In another melt the butter and fry the garlic (so that it does not burn), add chopped parsley to the butter and garlic.
- Pour the sauce into a serving plate, place the fried chicken in the sauce, place the mushrooms on top and top with the garlic oil and parsley.
P.S. I advise you not to neglect the garlic oil – it adds the necessary flavoring and aromatic notes to the dish.
Breaded chicken breasts with mushrooms in a creamy sauce. Tasty, satisfying, aromatic and simple. The perfect dish for the home table.