|AMERICAN||80 MINUTES||8 PERSONS|
Recipe of orange cupcakes with delicious berry filling and thick cheese cream. Delicate biscuit dough combined with berry filling and delicate cream – amazingly tasty and very beautiful!
The cream according to this recipe turns out to be thick, perfectly formed into a beautiful hat. The main thing is to chill it a little before applying it to the cooled cake.
|For cupcakes and toppings:|
|Butter (melted)||45 g|
|Rice flour||70 g|
|Baking powder||5 g|
|Orange zest||1 orange|
|Fresh or frozen raspberries||120 g|
|Curd cheese to your taste||140 g|
|Cream (at least 33%)||80 g|
|Powdered sugar||70 g|
|Spinach powder (not necessary)||2 teaspoon|
Preparing the cupcakes dough.
- Beat eggs with sugar until white foam (5-6 minutes).
- Add melted butter, stir with a silicone spatula.
- Add rice and wheat flour in parts (preferably sifted), gently mix the flour into the mass.
- At the end add the orange zest, baking powder and vanillin, stir.
- Put the dough for 2/3 of the molds, bake for about 35-40 minutes at a temperature of 160 degrees.
While the cupcakes are baking, prepare the cream.
I use spinach powder in the cream, this powder gives a slight aftertaste) but you can do without it.
- Beat butter at room temperature with powdered sugar, add curd cheese, mascarpone, beat again (briefly).
- Add chilled cream, beat until soft peaks. If you want color, you can add powder for color! Put the cream in a pastry bag and put it in the fridge, wait for the cupcakes to be baked.
- After the cupcakes have cooled down, cut out the middle and put the raspberries in them (defrost the raspberries in advance) and make caps from the cream.
P.S. Enjoy your meal!
Orange cupcakes with raspberry filling – a delicate delicious dessert! You can use fresh raspberries or frozen ones, or you can cook a thick curd and use as a filling.