400 g spinach
200 g cottage cheese
3 tablespoon flour
150 g semi-hard cheese
50 g hard cheese
10-12 pcs. sun-dried tomatoes
salt, ground black pepper – to taste
1. Sort the spinach and remove the coarse stems. Then wash the leaves, immerse them in boiling salted water for 2 minutes and place them in a bowl of ice water with a slotted spoon.
2. Divide the eggs into whites and yolks. Refrigerate whites before use. Squeeze the spinach and transfer to a blender bowl. Add yolks, 1 tablespoon cottage cheese and flour. Grind with a blender and transfer to a bowl.
3. Beat the cooled egg whites with a whisk or mixer until firm. Combine with spinach, salt and pepper and stir very carefully with a spatula. Heat the oven to 190°C.
4. Line a baking sheet with baking paper. Spread the spinach over it, smooth and bake for about 15 minutes.
5. Grate both types of cheese separately: semi-hard cheese on a medium grater, hard cheese on a fine grater. Spread the hard cheese over a sheet of baking paper. Place the baked spinach on top of it so that the paper it was baked on is on top. Remove it carefully.
6. Stir the remaining curd with semi-hard cheese. Season with a little salt and pepper. Spread the mixture on a spinach leaf. Spread the tomatoes evenly on top. Roll up. Wrap in plastic and refrigerate for 1–2 hours.