1 tsp vinegar
salt, freshly ground black pepper
microgreens for serving
For Apple Whole Grain Bread:
1.75 tsp dry yeast
220 g whole wheat flour
300 g of premium wheat flour
1.5 tsp salt
2.5 tbsp sugar
300 g thick natural yoghurt
130-140 g apple
2 tbsp olive oil
1. Make bread. Pour yeast, whole grain and regular flour, salt and sugar into the bowl of the bread maker. Add yogurt, olive oil, and coarsely grated apple. Start the Whole Grain Bread Program 750g.
2. Cut the avocado in half and remove the pit. Remove the pulp with a spoon and place it in the blender bowl. Add lemon juice and salt to taste, chop in a coarse puree.
3. Slice the bread and toast 2 slices in a toaster or dry skillet until golden brown.
4. Spread the avocado puree on the toast.
5. Boil water in a saucepan, add vinegar. Break the eggs into cups one at a time. Use a funnel to swirl the water and quickly pour the egg into the center. Do the same with the second egg. Boil the eggs for 3-5 minutes. Gently remove the finished eggs with a slotted spoon and transfer to toast. Season with salt and pepper, drizzle with olive oil and garnish with microgreens.