milk cream 33% 500 ml
water 7 tbsp
sugar 4 tbsp
vanilla sugar 3 tsp
instant gelatin 1 tbsp
strawberry syrup to taste
almond petals to taste
mint leaves 8 pcs.
1. Pour boiled chilled water into a glass. Pour gelatin into water and leave to swell for 8-10 minutes. Then we put a glass with swollen gelatin in a container with hot water and knead the gelatin until it is completely dissolved.
2. Pour the cream into a saucepan, add sugar and vanilla sugar, mix. We put the saucepan on low heat and stir the creamy mixture constantly. As soon as the sugar dissolves, remove the pan from the heat (no need to boil). Cool the hot cream at room temperature until warm.
3. Add a little cooked cream to the dissolved gelatin and mix well.
4. Add cream and sugar to the resulting mixture, pour the panna cotta over the ramekins.
Pour the contents of the glass into warm cream with sugar, mix well and pour over the ramekins. Put the ramekins with panna cotta in the fridge for 6 hours until the dessert solidifies.
5. Pour the creamy panna cotta with strawberry syrup, decorate with almond petals.
Pour the resulting panna cotta with a small amount of strawberry syrup, sprinkle with almond petals, decorate with mint leaves.